Asus router comes with advanced settings and features. You can configure the settings by accessing the Asus router login page. http://router.asus.com is the default web address that can help you to access the settings of the Asus router. Asus router is packed with a user-friendly web interface that you can use to get into after completing the Asus log in steps.
To make changes with Asus router, you need to get into 192.168.1.1 Setup asus page. You can use http://router.asus.com as well to configure the settings of the router. If you are confused about Steps to get into asus setup wizard, you can take our help.
Why do you need to get into router.asus.com Login Page?
You need to log into the Asus setup wizard to configure the various settings of the router. Into 192.168.1.1 setup Asus page, you can set up guest wifi, change parental control settings, wireless settings, password change, firmware update and many more. You can use a default web address http://router.asus.com to complete the configuration of the Asus router.
What is www.router.asus.com?
Router.asus.com is a domain name for asus router that can be used by the users to configure and manage the settings of Asus router. Users used to get confused about the default ip address of the asus router. Asus router now comes with a default web address that makes the Asus router setup process easier.
Asus Router Setup Steps
To access the asus setup wizard, you need to connect it to your computer using Ethernet cable or wirelessly. After completing the hardware setup, you can proceed to open Asus router login page via router.asus.com. Here are detailed instructions that you can follow to get into 192.168.1.1 setup Asus page.
- You need to connect an Ethernet cable from your broadband modem to Asus router.
- Next, you need to connect your computer to Asus network using Ethernet cable or wirelessly.
- You can proceed to asus router login steps.
- On the connected device, you can enter router.asus.com into the address bar of the browser.
- Asus login page will appear asking you to enter username and password.
- Click ‘Login’
- It will detect your internet connection type, you are into Asus setup wizard.
- In the next step, you need to select the ‘time-zone’ from the drop-down menu.
- Now, you can go to the ‘Wireless tab.
- Here you can change the wireless name and password for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi network.
- Click the ‘Next’ and it will save the settings of asus router.
Unable to access router.asus.com login page
If you failed to open Asus log in page then you need to go through some troubleshooting tips to resolve the issue.
- Ensure that your computer is connected to Asus router.
- You can try signing in using default IP address 192.168.1.1.
- Temporarily disable firewall, internet security on your computer.
- You can try signing in after clearing the cache, cookies, and history of a browser.
- Try accessing the Asus router login page from a different browser and device.
- You can reboot and reset your Asus router.
Asus Router default Login details
- Username: admin
- Password: admin or password
- Web address: router.asus.com
- IP address: 192.168.1.1
For more information on router.asus.com login, you can contact our team. We have a professional team with us that can help you to access Asus setup wizard and can help to resolve basic Asus router setup issues. You can reach to our team by calling on their toll-free number.