Asus router user can protect their wireless network from illegal access from other users. So, configure your Asus router security settings. Here are the steps that will help you in setting up Wireless security settings for your Asus router.
• After completing the initial Asus router setup, visit the navigation panel.
• Under navigation panel look for General option and then Network Map.
• Next, under system status, the user can configure Asus router wireless security settings. Wireless security settings such as security level, SSID & encryption settings.
• Now enter a unique name for your wireless network in the field of the Wireless name (SSID).
• Pick the encryption system for your Asus router wifi network from the drop-down list of Security Level.
• Type the security passkey next and when the changes are done, click on the Save Button.