Sharing your network becomes easy with Asus router advanced settings. Now Asus router user can share their network, without compromising the network details. With the advanced settings like Guest Network, your near & dear ones can use your network without any issue. Take a look at the essential steps for creating Guest Network via Asus setup wizard.
• You need to start with visiting the Navigation panel, under Asus router settings.
• Look for General section and then the Guest Network option.
• Make choice for 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz frequency band under Guest Network screen. Selection of band requires as this selection will create a guest network for a particular band.
• Next, click on Enable button.
• Click On Modify button, in order to configure extra options.